Sunday, November 28, 2010

Led Clock

12Hr Led clock using  16F628.


Using only 2 capacitors, 3 resistors, 4 seven-segment Display, 1 xtal, 2 switches n.o. and 1 Microcontroller PIC, you can build this Digital Led Clock. you can use common anode or common cathode display, just select the display type. Here is the pinout information:



Pin 3 defines the display type. If you will use common cathode display, connect to negative. For common anode, connect to positive. Here is a example circuit:

The minutes displays are upside down.
For the capacitors, I used 30pf. You have to read the xtal manufacturer specifications to know the capacitor value recommended. Short connections on xtal is a must to keep accuracy.



 

Use your PIC programmer to program your PIC16F628 device.



Thank you Jose.

8 comments:

  1. Please send me the hex code on mirceacra@gmail.com please !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me the hex code on ichathuranga100@gmail.com please !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send me the hex code on artonon@gmail.com please !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me the hex code on p84vish@gmail.com please !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send me the hex code on lspriores@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send me the hex code shohag100100@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please send me the hex code on nteeje@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete